The safety of our employees and guests is our number one priority. Thus, we have set up the following protocols to ensure a safe restaurant environment, during these unprecedented times.
FIVE PART STRATEGY:
- Safety Culture
This strategy was recently developed by Mass General Hospital to have a safe hospital environment and successfully keep their doctors and nurses healthy. Our plan was created to meet Miami Dade County The New Normal document specifications.
- Temperature Check and Three Screener Questions (By order of City of Miami) completed and passed by every employee and any vendors who needs to enter restaurant.
- Screener completed before anyone enters the restaurant.
- Mask are worn correctly 100% of the time by all staff is in the restaurant.
- All customers entering the restaurant must be wearing masks at all times except when seated at a table. When guests get up from the table to go to the bathroom they must wear their mask.
- Specific waiting area space created to avoid guests being within 6 feet of each other while waiting to be seated.
- Tables spaced seated 6 feet apart
- A maximum of four people can be seated at one table, unless it’s members of the same household, in which case it can be a group of 6.
- Created spaced bathroom waiting areas to avoid guests coming too close together.
- Gloves worn by all back of house employees, bar staff and anyone touching plates or glasses (bussers and food runners)
- Gloves replaced every 30 minutes.
- If employee is not wearing gloves, handwashing occurs every 30 minutes.
- Have self-dispensing hand sanitizer or handwashing station at the entrance and hand Sanitizers on All Tables
- One staff member focus exclusively on sanitizing restaurant. Cleans between seating every consumer touch point; Chairs, Table surface, Booster seats, Highchairs, Booths. Also, cleans and disinfects every thirty minutes: Restaurant entrance door, Bathroom doors , Any bathroom touchpoints , Restaurant telephone, POS tablets, Credit Card Machine, Office keyboards, Guest pens and Host stand
- Touchless payment set up using Toast Pay at the table. Guests can also use Credit Cards. No cash will be accepted.
- Using disposable menus
- It is important for employees to not come to work if they have a frequent cough, fever, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, a recent loss of taste or smell, or if they or someone they live with have been diagnosed with COVID-19 – they have to stay home.
Thus, we will pay people who fail any of the screener questions to stay home or if they call in sick with COVID related symptoms.